Monday, August 18, 2008

Shakugan no Shana 15 1/3




Shakugan no Shana 15 1/3

The day when the flame was produced.




Wuine says.
I found Tendou-kyuu.



Viruherumina says.
It is state of emergency.



Tenmoku-ithko says.
I want to consider a game as a strong person.



Orugon says.
Can't you move, either?

Viruherumina says.
I return in a hurry.

Tiamato answers.
Consent.

Orugon says.
Do I think that I miss you?



Shana says.
What did Shiro and you do?
Is this because I am mischievous?
I'm sorry.
When I could do it so far, I wanted to only show.
If I can win Shiro.

Wuine says.
Is this a young woman's favor?
Although I do not know a situation, I want to thank.

Shana says.
Are you man?
No, it is different!
You are Guze-no-tomogara!

Wuine says.
I am as your saying.
He does not so have to stare.
I ask you for a sense.
Are you who?

Shana answers.
I am those who become Hureimu-heizu.

Wuine says.
You are the person before still becoming Hureimu-heizu.
I found it.
It is the highest answer which I desired.
Re-contract prevention of Enpathu-shakugan is the highest distinguished services.

Shana says.
You are the enemy of Hureimu-heizu.

Wuine says.
Are you trembling?
Next, you pray that he can walk along better fate.

Shana says.
There is no thing more than with this good for me.
I choose this way any number of times.
I decided to become Hureimu-heizu.

Wuine says.
Give up this time.

Viruherumina says.
It returned now.
Talk is the back.
The time of a difference came.
This is the same for anyone.

Shana says.
This is Shiro-carried, is and there is then.
I am bad.

Viruherumina says.
I am not blaming him.
Since Tomogara came here, the life here became unnecessary.
The necessity that we are here was lost.

Shana says.
I am disagreeable.
I am absolutely set to Hureimuheizu.

Viruherumina answers.
It is misunderstanding.
You do not understand at all.

Shana hears it.
What ?

Viruherumina answers.
You are already OK.
The life in which you train here became unnecessary.
The time of your living as Hureimu-heizu came.

No comments: