Friday, August 22, 2008

Shakugan no Shana 15 2/3




Shakugan no Shana 15 2/3



Viruherumina says.
An enemy's succession comes.
Please resist as much as possible by the present power, and earn time.
We go.



Shana says.
Is Viruherumina Hureimu-heizu?

She answers.
That's right.
What I made a contract of is one of the kings of Guze, and Mugen-no-kantai-Tiamato.
My names are "Banjyou-no-shite, Viruherumina-karumeru." .

Tiamato also answers.
How do you do.

She continues.
now -- surpassing -- they are the king of Gize in my body, and the thing of Tiamato.
She is very unsociable.

Shana says.
Why had you hidden?


She answers.
This is a measure for not giving you a prejudice.
You look for the figure which you should aim at by yourself, and I wanted us to have polished up and to decide in the heart.
However, it was the worries which are not needed.

Shana answers.
I want to live as Hureimu-heizu.
Are you glad?

Viruherumina says.
It is a very delightful thing.

Shana says.
Viruherumina is proud of itself and me now.

She answers.
That's right.



Wuine says.
Why ?
Such a thing cannot be considered!
Why are you here?
Why is there any enemy of Guze before me?



Viruherumina says.
That is Tenmoku-ithko.
There are also those who call him the worst ever Mistesu and ghost Touch.
He is matchless Mistesu which looked for strong Tomogara and has repeated slaughter.
It is very dangerous to devise an attack carelessly to him.



Wuine says.
Don't come here!

I must have come out to a slight degree, and all must have succeeded.
But I cannot win such a fellow.
Where did Orugon go?
Did he lose this?
Too, did this beat the friend of Barumasuke?
Please protect Berupeoru-sama, how, or me.



Shana says.
Is that armor-clad warrior Tenmoku-ithko?

Viruherumina answers.
Since the outer wall was broken by Kouten-ken, the place of this Tendou-kyuu was known by the enemy.

Shana says.
Is Kouten-ken the rainbow which Shiro took out?
What was Shiro done?

Viruherumina says.
You do not need to be worried.
It carried out that it could do in that state, and probably, it has stopped, since it cannot do any longer.
He is alive with an oath.
He does not make absolute what dies before achieving it.

Shana says.
Why doesn't Tenmoku-ithko push down impending Tomogara?

Viruherumina answers.
It is considered to make Tenjyou-no-gouka into a target.

Shana says.
oes he want to fight with Arasutouru which is stronger Tomogara?

Viruherumina says.
I prevent the attack of Tomogara or its succession.

Shana says.
Should I just contract with Arasutouru in the meantime?

Viruherumina answers.
If a contract has agreement of both sides, it should finish with an instant.
Then, you should just follow directions of Tenjyou-no-gouka.
In order to achieve the mission as Hureimu-heizu.
However, there is a problem.
It is whether to be able to detain time until you arrive only at me.

Shana says.
If you are only that Tomogara, are you an easy victory?

Viruherumina answers.
If I guess from the scale of his sign, I will be able to win by high probability.

Tiamato says.
Support.

Shana says.
Please tell me the thing of Tenmoku-ithko in detail.



Wuine says.
What should I do?
If I move poor, it will be cut rightly.

Shana is told to Tenmoku-ithko.
Tenmoku-ithko.

Wuine thinks.
Is she foolish?
Is it going to be cut by him?
By no means ... That daughter understands.
He does not cut people.

Shana says.
What is the thing for which you ask?
Lead me, if you ask for a match with Hureimu-heizu.
If you do it, I will play the match for which you ask.
Enpathu-shakugan shoots and a hand turns into your partner.

Wuine tends to interfere.

Viruherumina says.
Your partner is me.

No comments: