Friday, August 22, 2008

Shakugan no Shana 15 3/3




Shakugan no Shana 15 3/3



Orugon says.
It kills.
Those all that insulted me kill.



Viruherumina says.
Please show the thing which you have hidden into the breast as Tenjyou-no-gouka at the time of a contract.

Shana says.
I understand.
The answer came out today.
My secret talks.
It is Arasutouru which I have to say first.
Let's go.

Viruherumina says.
The hair of the red flame with which it shines, and the eye which burns will fit you.



Shana is told to Tenmoku-ithko.
It is early more!
It will be rash in it as the match for which you ask hurried.

Viruherumina says.
Hureimu-heizu is very sinful.
Reserve and tender feeling are now unnecessary entirely.
I use sacred treasures Perusona.

Tiamato says.
Consent.

Viruherumina says.
With no defect.

Tiamato also answers.
Completion.

Orugon says.
Are you Banyou-no-shite?

Viruherumina says.
I wanted to fight against you.

Tiamato says.
Outbreak of war.




Arasutouru says.
I will begin.

Shana is told to Tenmoku-ithko.
Please wait a little longer.

Wuine comes.

Arasutouru says.
Let's hurry a contract.

Shana says.
Vuiruherumina said to me.
Please say that I have hidden.
It may have hidden also in Aeasutouru from me.

Arasutouru answers.
Those who contracted with me have the 秘 method in which I am made to manifest oneself.
This is called Tenpa-jyousai.

Shana says.
Does it destroy Hureimu-heizu of a vessel?



The former contractor said.
Good-bye.
Your flame should burn eternally.
I love you.



Arasutouru says.
If my contractor is required, he will achieve a mission using the secret method.
There must have been another way where you live.
We bound with our love with the fate to you.

Shana says.
I know.
I also like everybody.
I know that it is disagreeable to use the secret method as for Arasutouru.
when Arasutouru talked about the former contractor, it came out joyfully very much, and but, it came out sadly very much and carried out.
Thank you for talking to me.
I still choose by myself.
I will achieve a mission, even if he breaks.
It is the way of Hureimu-heizu.

I suspect from before all the time from it.
To the righteousness of fighting with Guze-no-tomogara in order that Hureimu-heizu may maintain the balance of this world .

Arasutouru answers.
Do so?

Shana says.
I discern by myself and decide by myself.
Arasutouru, I'm sorry.
I am a bad child.
I cannot do that I am disagreeable, even if a surrounding man loves only anything.

Shana is told to Tenmoku-ithko.
Wuine is the obstacle of a match.
Cut him!

Shana begins the ceremony of a contract.
"Tenjyou-no-gouka, Arasutouru" which are the king of great Guze.
It is respect to your mind.
It is manifestation to a vessel about my body.
Both we need to achieve the mission of Hureimu-heizu till the falling day.
Shana feels that Arasutouru enters into.

Arasutouru says.
It is good although sacred treasures are defined.

Shana says.
Pendant.
Become the eye as which you regard outside.

Arasutouru says.
my contractor -- how kind, it came to the yard of a fighting scene and fighting.
my -- Hureimu-heizu .

Shana says.
Welcome! [ it passes my place and ].
Tenjyou-no-gouka, Arasutouru.
I am Hureimu-heizu.
I am a person with the hair of a flame, and the eye which burns.

No comments: