Sunday, August 24, 2008

Shakugan no Shana 16 1/3




Shakugan no Shana 16 1/3

EnPathu-Shakugan-no-Uthite.
Those subjugate have the hair of a flame, and the eye which burns.



Viruherumina says.
Now, reserve and discretion are completely unnecessary.
Sacred treasures Perusona.

Tiamato responds.
Consent.

Viruherumina says.
With no defect.

Tiamato is also said.
Completion.
Outbreak of war.

The soldiers of Orugon are beaten.

Tiamato says.
Completion.



The contractor in front of Arasutouru said.
You are already easy to come out so far.
I and Arasutouru do the rest.
Please find Hureimuheizu absolutely perfect for him.
It is a wish of the last of the woman who leaves a man and dies.
Good-bye.
Viruherumina, Tiamato.
Thank you former.
It is the fortune of world invincibility to you.



Viruherumina says.
Senseirei-Orugon.
Now, Enpathu-Syakugan shot and the hand concluded the contract.

Orugon says.
Enpathu-Shakugan?

Viruherumina says.
However, you have to hide that existence during the period until she gets used at this world.
That is, you cannot be missed.

Orugon says.
Do I escape?

Viruherumina says.
The partner whom you fight is not also Enpathu-Shakugan or me.

Orugon says.
Rainbow.
Such a thing cannot be found.
You ... They are the wings of a rainbow, and Merihimu!

Merihimu says.
Is this my work?

Viruherumina says.
I am troubled if the important match which is your oath is done with the arm which became blunt.

Merihimu says.
Is this my practice?
A long time meets you.
Senseirei.

Orugon does not understand why Merihimu is here.

There is no yes as you in trying the power of my Koutenken.
Let's make it finish immediately.



Arasutouru remembers the thing of the contractor in front of him.

She said.
Do you remember?
The thing when contracting with me.
This contract is not fate.
I chose.


Shana says.
I choose this way by myself.

Wuine says.
I want to carry out somehow or other and to escape from this place.

Tenmoku-ithko says.
I want to consider a game as a strong person.

Wuine is consumed by Tenmoku-ithko.

Shana says.
Let's begin.

Tenmoku-ithko is also said.

a strong man.

Fighting [ of two persons ] starts.

Shana feels.
Power springs to me.
It is uncanny!
Fighting [ this risked its life to fight ].

Even if he calls it a legendary ghost, there must be some weak points.
it comes out to a slight degree, and he can be broken.

Arasutouru orders.
Separate!

Shana says.
It is unsavory!
Trap!

No comments: