Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu 1 1/3




Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu 1 1/1

Third-class mail approach encounter.



War had started.
People have not only noticed.



Asaba special correspondent.
It was labor for 40 days!

Somehow ... It was tired with labor.

Well.

It will be tomorrow again!

The summer vacation is also the end or ... by the end of today.






Be caught.
Since a leg and a leg stick.

Nosebleed ...

Wa...Wait just for a moment.
This.

It is sick.

Name?

Iriya.

Name?
Family name?

Iriya...Kana.

Can't it... swim?

Can it swim?

I teach.
How to... swim.
It is if disagreeable...

Since I have next caught the hand.

Yes.

Since it is not painful ...
Does it lick?
There is the... electric taste.



I will escape.

Well.

Now!

It is time to return.

It is reliable. Those who know.

Whom.

I am a person like her big brother.
You.

The student of this school.

It is such time why again.

I want to swim.

I understand.
Real.
Finally it is also during the summer vacation by the end of today.
I also often did a long time ago.
Therefore, I am generous to a mischievous priest.

It finished now.
C goes away 1 and after this.

C is 1.
Comprehension.

Today is the first for you to swim.

It learned.
Well.

That fellow was indebted.
Although it is bad, come out first.
The party who is outside inflicts no injury.




Asaba was in the hill at the back of the Sonohara base together with the manager during the summer vacation truly.

Well, well.

No comments: