Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shakugan no Shana 21 2/3




Shakugan no Shana 21 2/3



Arasutouru says.
He demonstrates.

Shana is also said.
That is right -- as for him, so was front having fought.
I consider that it is better to hear it.
Talk of Yuuji and Mistesu ...

Yuuji considers.
Talk of Mistesu ...

Viruherumina considers.
A face called what her.
Up to there ...

Viruherumina says.
If it says that you are required, the Miss Tess also still needs to have utility value.
I postpone destruction.
However, only once is.

Tiamato is also said.
Recognition.

Shana says.
Viruherumina.

Viruherumina says.
I believe.
I do not want to be disappointed at you.

Yuuji says.
Although it is that I started saying ...
Is decoration of the bird which remains in the town OK?
I need to think that I am such.

Shana doubts.

Yuuji says.
Yesterday's Tomogara is the decoration which was not used for Rinne.
Is really that the remainder?

Arasutouru says.
Is that saying that a certain danger still remains?

Yuuji says.
Did you say that you did not understand carry out [ for Tomogara / what ] it came?
It understands and is natural supposing their purpose all has not finished yet.

Arasutouru says.
Indeed.
Possibility cannot be said to be that there is nothing.
Probably, it will be better to carry out watch.

Shana is also said.
Well, I understand.

Yuuji says.
My utility value is the kana which existed.

Shana says.
That ...

Yuuji says.
It understands.
I am Mistesu and Shana is Hureimuheizu.

Yoshida-san is looking at two persons.

Yuuji says.
Shana.
The decision attached me at last.
I come out of a town.

Shana says.
Yuuji!

Yuuji says.
I thought.
It is that you must not involve this town or everybody in fighting any more.
It has only it that it can do in order that I may protect everybody.

Shana says.
In order to protect.

Yuuji says.
Well.
I want to protect a town and everybody.

Shana says.
It is different.
It does not say so.
It is completely different.
I do not want to go by such a reason together with you.

Yuuji says.
I come out of a town.

Shana says.
That is not right!
Even if we come out of a town, Barumasuke comes later on.
A possibility of aiming at even other Tomogara(s) is high.

Yuuji says.
I go to somewhere else again.
I even fight...

Shana says.
It is impossible!

Yuuji is also said.
Why .

Shana says.
Since you are impossible for, it is impossible!

Yuuji says.
Then, do I say "Be here"?

Shana says.
I have not said such a thing!

Yuuji says.
It is things to break me too.

Shana says.
It is different!

Yuuji says.
As Hureimu-heizu, it is the right method.

Shana says.
It is different!
Are different!
That is not right!

Yuuji says.
Then, how does it tell me "Carry out"?
I do not understand what Shana considers.

Shana says.
Yuuji ...



Yoshida-san speaks.
Sakai-kun.

Yuuji says.
Yoshida-san.
Why are you here at such time?

Yoshida-san says.
I got the charm from Kamushin-san.
By the favor ...

Yuuji says.
Then, you felt Huuzethu.

Yoshida-san says.
Sakai-kun.
Do you really go away from here?

Yuuji says.
Was it heard?

Yoshida-san says.
I am sorry.

Yuuji says.
Well, it is true.

Language does not come out of Yoshida-san.

Yuuji says.
Yoshida-san.
It is also the favor of Yoshida-san which I have determined.
I was referred to as being man.
Therefore, I seemed to protect a thing important as a human being called Sakai-Yuuji.
It is that that it can think so is proof that he was Sakai-Yuuji.

It tries to say some Yoshida-san.
However, it is although it is ... ...

Yuuji says.
Thank you.
The feeling of Yoshida-san was also very glad.
But pardon.
I have already decided.

Yoshida-san says.
Sakai-kun ...

Satou and Tanaka come there.
It is great!
Tanaka?
Satou?

Sakai.
I was impressed.
They were you and an earnest and uncanny person.

Yuuji is told to two persons.
With what are you here?
We can see as Huuzethu, thanks to this.

I thought whether possibly Ane-san would have returned...

I do not consider such a thing.

Wasn't it said that Tomogara would be fought?

Yuuji says.
It stopped as for Majyory-san being.

Two persons say.
It is not related.
Already.



Arasutouru says.
I cannot but consent to Sakai-Yuuji this time.
Destroy... Do not carry out... Does it come out of a town?
Does it remain?
Probably, you turned the sword to Banjyou-no-shite at that time, if self did not stop.
However, you are desperate at one side to respond to her reliance.
How do you want to carry out Sakai-Yuuji?
Or why does it want to Sakai-Yuuji?

Shana says.
I am Yuuji... It is Yuuji... It does not understand.
It does not understand at all!



Satou says.
Is it said that you are killed and Reiji-maigo is flown to somewhere?

Yuuji says.
Seemingly, it will become very serious to find it again, if it becomes so.
The reason which the group of Tomogara called Barumasuke attacks to the Misaki city is

also lost.

Tanaka calls it Satou.
However, do you die?
such ...
Aren't Hirai-chan and Shana called how to do so, either?

Yuuji says.
Shana is not understood.

Satou says.
I do not consider [ Hureimu-heizu ] all not at all in our thing etc.
If it must come out of Sakai and a town, I go together.
I am regretful in such a town and a house -- as for nothing, there is something -- since.
The way which came out and shone carries out the cause cause of me.

Tanaka says.
Means and I will also go.
It does not feel hard only to Sakai.

Yuuji says.
Thank you.

Tanaka says.
However, may I come back in rare cases?

Satou says.
it is what -- you are tepid.

Tanaka says.
the fellow you want to meet -- is it?
It is and disagreeable ... It is ... independently.
It is what.
It is that it is another...
Isn't it independently good?

Yoshida-san thinks.
Sakai-kun is earnest.
He is as it can say like that it is the very important thing for which a town is left.
Quarrel with Yukari-chan earnestly.
I was able to think that I brought a few close to Sakai-kun.
Why .
Sakai-kun is much further than a front.

No comments: